Defense Net is a new color matching game from 21-6 Productions that puts you in charge of defending our Solar System against alien attacks. You earn points by capturing approaching missiles in the Defense Net and collapsing groups of adjacent colored cells.
Rotate the Defense Net with your finger to match incoming missiles with cells of the same color. Groups of 3 or more matching colors will collapse. Donít let a column fill up and reach the outer ring or you will be facing a game over situation!
There are five types of missiles to defend against include Speeders which travel much faster than normal missiles, Painters which will change the color of the cell they hit, and Eliminators which will collapse all cells of the same color.
- Light multiple attack waves at over 10 different locations in our solar system.
- Each location you defend will be more challenging. How long can you last?
- 5 different missile types, colorless cells, and bonus cells will keep you on your toes.
- Each new location you visit will unlock it as a starting location the next time you play!
- Save and resume game play at any time.
- Local high score tracking.
- Learn fun facts about our solar system.
Defense Net is available for $0.99 exclusively through the App Store. A free "lite" version of the game is also available.