The renowned scientist in charge of Project TubeTwist has gone missing!
In an attempt to find the professor, you must reconstruct her experiments and solve the mystery of her disappearance.
The overall goal of the game is to construct a machine that will guide the professor's Macroton devices
from their starting positions to a final reactor tube where their energy will be extracted and stored for later use.
Over thirty different tubes of various shapes and sizes must be combined to complete the machines including spirals,
switches, anti-gravity devices, twisty turns and precipitous drops.
TubeTwist is a puzzle game fashioned after classics like The Incredible Machine and Mouse Trap. Each experiment
has many solutions due to the large variety of tubes which can be used to construct each machine. There is no
clock and there is no score - so just sit back and enjoy the mind bending fun!
We are quite proud of TubeTwist which was originally released in 2005 and managed to be nominated
and win a bunch of awards including:
- ECD Systems 2nd Annual Indie Game Showcase Contest - Semifinalist
- Nominated for the GameTunnel 2006 Players Choice Awards
- GameTunnel 2006 Casual Game of the Year - 2nd Place
- ECD Systems Indie Games Showcase, E3 2006 - First Prize
- Independent Games Festival 2005 - Nominated for Best in Technical Excellence
- IndieGamesCon 2005 - Best Overall Game
- IndieGamesCon 2005 - Best Single Player Game
- IndieGamesCon 2004 - Most Innovative Game